Tuesday 7 December 2010

Welcome from España



Hello:
These images are from the Center: Secondary School Torre Atalaya, Málaga, España.
In this week,
there are only class Thursday and Friday, as on Monday, 6 is the feast of the Spanish Constitution, and the day 8 is a celebration deeply rooted Christian: Immaculate Conception. Then, it becomes a "bridge" is the term we use to say that the day of the way, that it is working, no class. So severe has been the problem with Spanish air traffic controllers.
From next week we will make pictures in classrooms with students of the project.

Our entry in google maps: Click here

Greetings to all friends of the Mediterranean

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jose! Very nice to meet you! I had an opportunity to live for a few months in Malaga. I love the town. Hope to come back again one day. Greetings from Croatia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!

    I am glad to meet you. As Zoran I also went to Malaga in the past, but I only saw the airport...I fancy that there should be much to see!

    ReplyDelete